Chapel

The Chapel on the south side of the Quad, was built in an earlier Gothic style

The Chapel is an imitation of the perpendicular early English style; its design may have been influenced by Archbishop Laud, who liked Gothic churches and who visited the Hospital in 1633. The Chapel, in accordance with High Church ideas then prevalent, with the communion table at the east end, was designed to lie east and west in the traditional manner.

Contact the school for further details. To see all avaialble facilities for hire click here